short stories for a quickie adventure

                                 THE VOYEUR

      Basically I'm a pretty solid, upright guy.  I don't smoke, drink, do
drugs, drive my car recklessly.  I wouldn't cheat, steal, or hurt a soul.  But
I have this addiction.  I just can't resist going out on the beach and look at
the pretty girls in their tiny bikinis.  And I take their pictures, too.  I
have this camera disguised as a stone on a necklace, and it has a telephoto
feature, and I get some great photos to admire at home on my computer screen.
I know if I get too close for the best shots, there's always the danger I might
get caught.  It's a lot cheaper than any of the vices I list above.  But ... if
one of the girls I'd photographed made a really Big Stink about it, I'd be in
deep shit.  I don't have any real need to fuck the bikini clad lovelies.  Fuck
around too much, and you get a nasty disease.  I'm sure I could be a good
husband, and be very good in bed.  But I'd absolutely need a wife who liked to
wear real skimpy clothing all of the time.  Maybe if I could look at her often
enough in her tiny string bikini, she could even break my addiction...

     Once I did get caught and the girl's boyfriend came after me demanding I
give him the camera.  I took off running, and because I work out a lot, I can
run fast.  He couldn't catch up with me, but I really couldn't gain on him,
either.  So I ran into a nearby woods, and suddenly turned around.  He wasn't
expecting it, and I gave him a terrific blow in the solar plexis.  He went
down.  I don't think he was completely unconscious, but it took the chase out
of him.  I got her pictures, and they were among my better ones, and he got her
fucks, I suppose.  But I don't mind.

     Anyway, one day on the beach I saw a really gorgeous brunette, pretty
face, black hair with lovely waves, and the tiniest string bikini I ever saw,
black to match her hair.  She was tanned, not deeply, just a light golden tan,
over every inch of her body.  She was lying on her back, her arms behind her
head, her legs spread out at about ninety degrees, maybe one inch of fabric
across her crotch.  Keeping a safe distance, I snapped pictures from several
different perspectives.  She sure looked as if she'd removed all her bikini
hair.  With high resolution pictures looking up the insides of her thighs and
centered where her pussy would be, it had already been one of my best days ever
in the picture department.  Then I saw her stand up, pick up her blanket and a
large beach bag, and sort of saunter away.  I turned my camera to video mode
as her almost naked ass sway back and forth with her every step.  And without
thinking about it I found myself following her, at a discreet distance of
course.

     She walked right off the beach and into the same woods where I had it out
with the angry boyfriend.  In a little clearing she set down her blanket, sat
on it, and stretched her arms way over her head.  I had a good front view, and
with most of my body hidden behind a bush but the camera out in front with
nothing in the way, set on telephoto and video mode.  And ... Wow!

     The gorgeous brunette untied her bikini top on the back of her neck,
lifted it up and off, and deposited it in her bag.  Her breasts were about C
size, but beautifully shaped cones.  Then she undid the strings on her bikini
bottom, which likewise she dumped in bag.  She took out a small bottle of
suntan lotion and let it fall on her breasts, then smeared it all over them
with her hands.  I'd had my camera on video mode at extreme zoom for the
entire show, and I was getting my best pictures ever.

     She sat on her blanket with her legs spread very wide, and showed off her
fantastic pussy hair removal, not a hair visible, even around her asshole.  She
held the lotion over her pussy, let a few drops fall - with perfect aim
straight onto her clit.  She started playing with her pussy, maybe just to get
the tanning cream spread on thick, but I couldn't help thinking she was also
trying to stimulate herself.

     Just seeing a girl in a bikini is enough to bring up my erection.  I wear
some rather loose fitting boxer shorts on the beach so it's hardly visible.
But with this fantastic show I was really throbbing.

     After she finished rubbing herself she lay down on her back, once again
with her arms behind her head and her legs spread ninety degrees apart.  Both
my viewing location and the sun angle were perfect.  I held the video on her
pussy for about two minutes, then took several snapshots.  They never turn out
quite the same, and I'd save for my computer wallpaper the pussy shot with the
best focus and lighting.

     This beautiful girl didn't move for several minutes.  I got bolder.  I'd
pretend to be just walking along, but I'd have the camera set on distance 20
feet, exposure 1/1000 second.  With my engineering experience I'm a good judge
of distances, and I should be able to get some real good close ups as I passed.

     As I got closer I saw her eyes were closed, and as she took no notice of
my approach, I thought she'd gone to sleep.  So I grew bolder, walked around
her, got full front side nudes from several angles, and then leaned over for an
extreme close up of her pussy.  Just as I clicked the camera, she asked, rather
irritated, "Are you photographing my pussy?"

     Well, I had the picture, and was about to make a quick departure, when she
said, "I don't mind."  And she spread her pussy lips wide apart, even opening
up a black channel to her deep interior.  "You like?" she asked.

     "Well, yes," I said, hesitantly.

     "Of course you do.  And I like to have my pussy photographed.  Would you
like some more nude pictures of me?"

     "Well, sure," I affirmed cautiously.

     She then moved from one incredibly provocative pose to the next.  With her
shoulders on the blanket she raised up her hips with her hands and then spread
her legs wide apart.  After she'd seen I had a full body view and a pussy close
up, she demonstrated incredible dexterity.  She was able to place both her feet
behind her head with her knees well apart and her pussy extremely exposed.  I
got another full body view, with of course her pussy in the exact center of the
field, and a pussy close up.  And as if even this were not sufficiently
revealing, she grasped her pussy lips and pulled them far apart, for my next
close up of delicate pink skin and the opening to dark enchatment.   Then she
rolled over on her tummy, spread her legs apart, again with perfect sunlight,
for another full body view and close up of pussy and ass.  She stood up and
raised one leg so high her foot was above her shoulder, somehow held her
balance long enough for me to get a full body view and a pussy close up.  She
looked around, found a tree limb well over her head, and with surprising
agility leaped and grasped it with both hands.  She swung herself back and
forth with legs forward and very far apart, and I got both several great still
shots and a video sequence from below.  Her incredibly revealing poses went on
and on.  And all the time she was smiling - varied smiles of pure joy, laughter,
wicked grins, and so forth.  She was getting just as excited about the session
as I!

     "Now it's my turn with my camera," she said suddenly.  "I see you pushing
out beneath those boxers.  Take them off so I can get pictures of you."

     It seemed she liked to look at male erection and balls as much as I liked
looking at pussy, and she fired off several close up shots of my equipment, all
pumped up and ready for action.

     "You know," she said, "Since we now know all about each other on the
outside, let's learn who we are on the inside.  Like your name, your job, any
hobbies besides looking at pretty girls.  Are you married, have a girlfriend?"

     "I'm Larry," I replied.  "City engineer, work nine to five, weekends off,
salary in the forties.  Bachelor, no girlfriend, bachelor apartment.  I put
quite a bit away each year.  If I need a big wad in a hurry, I have it."  I got
my first close look at her face while we talked.  She had brilliant blue eyes
and delicate facial features, a real beauty in face as well as body.

     "I'm Sherry, accountant for a small flower shop, also work nine to five
with weekends off, low thirties.  Do you like country?'

     "Yes," I replied.  I'd been entirely truthful with Sherry.  "Country is my
favorite.  Justin Moore, Kellie Pickler..."

     Sherry continued.  "I have a small house with a fenced off back yard and a
flower garden.  I have to wear blouse and slacks at work, but the instant I get
home, zip, I'm in one of my bikinis.  I love to work in my garden in my bikini,
with country on the radio.  Fact is, I never wear anything but string bikinis
at home.  If I go shopping I have some tiny little short shorts and microskirts
and skimpy tops to wear over my bikini.  Every night I take a nude shower and
sleep in the nude.  Looking at him," she continued, staring at my throbbing,
vibrating erection, "I think you'd like that."

     "Are you married?  Do you have a boyfriend?"

     "No.  I had a boyfriend, just the sweetest, kindest man there ever was.
But Chris was too conservative.  'Put on a dress,' he insisted.  Dammit, I like
to wear string bikinis.  I left him, he didn't leave me.

     "And one more thing.  When it rains, I go out, in my tiniest bikini of
course, lie down on my back with my arms behind my head. I just love to feel
the raindrops falling on every inch of me."

     Sherry's next remark flabbergasted me.  "I saw you ogling me on the beach,
and I thought you had a camera.  But I like to be photographed, and Chris
wouldn't do it, and somehow you kind of turned me on.  I came over here,
expecting you to follow me, and you did, and I could see you through the bushes
taking nude pictures of me, and I figured you were getting a charge out of it
because you didn't think I could see you doing it."

     Before I could reply, Sherry asked, "Would you like to fuck?"

     "Well, yes," I stammered.

     "Of course you'd like to fuck.  Everybody likes to fuck.  But I have to
ask you to do two things before I give you a good fuck, and you have to do them
right.  First, show me you can kiss me passionately."

     Sherry was the one who knew how to kiss passionately.  She entwined her
tongue deep inside my mouth, and I followed the churning as best I could.  She
put her hands on both cheeks of my ass, and again I followed, and she rubbed
her tummy against my throbbing erection.  And I must say I'd never been so
excited all my life.

     She gently withdrew, saying, "You sure passed the first test with flying
colors.  Now for the second test.  Let's do sixty-nine, you know what that is,"

     "Yes," I replied.

     "You have to get me off before I get you off, so you have something left
for the fuck."

     My heart drooped.  "I come pretty fast," I replied despondently.

     "Comes from not fucking often enough.  Tell you what, I'll wank you off,
give you a few minutes to recover, and then you show me you know how to suck me
off.  The deal is, you have to video your wanking with my camera; so I'll still
have the video if we can't make it together.  I'll make it exciting for you.
You can feel my pussy while I'm wanking you."

     Sherry spread her legs very wide open, and I put my camera on the ground a
foot in front of her and started it running.  I didn't quite know how she
wanted me to play with her pussy.  But when I rubbed my fingertip in a little
circle around her clit she gasped just a little, and in a minute or two she had
quite a bit of a milky fluid inside her slit.  Keeping her camera aimed at my
cock with one hand while I was caressing her clit with the other was a neat
juggling act, but I guess I did it OK.  I checked my own camera and found it
was still running and aimed right at her pussy.  I'd have a great video.

     I don't know how Sherry had refined her technique.  But she knew how to
make him feel really good, especially how she caressed his tip with one hand
while stroking the shaft up and down with her other hand.  Sure enough, it took
me only a minute to come, all over my tummy, too.

     "So much better than masturbation," I exclaimed.

     Sherry took some kleenex out of her bag and cleaned me off.

     "I'm going to give you a head start," said Sherry.  "You start kissing my
pussy right now, and I start kissing your cock, and you're exciting me while
I'm only getting you up.  And if I come, and I mean really explode on you,
before you come, you can fuck me however long you need to go off.  Deal?"

     "Deal," I replied.  And I was really eager; so I guess I had the
enthusiasm in my voice which Sherry wanted to hear.

     "One more thing.  I want a video of your cock in my mouth with my camera,
and you can use your camera to get a video of your tongue on my clit."

     Sherry lay on her back and I crouched over her, and we set our cameras in
the best positions both to view the action close up and with good lighting.
Sherry really knew how to make me feel good in just the part of me where I most
like to feel good.  I got big and hard a lot quicker than I ever had in my
life.  And she wouldn't relent, tame down her oral massaging to slow me down.
I was worrying about coming first.

       I had my lips and tongue all over Sherry's pussy, and her juices were
soon flowing freely.  I began to feel like I was about to put a load in her
mouth, and lose the best fuck I'd ever had, and I couldn't hold back.

     Then, just before my point of no return, Sherry let out a gasp, and her
whole body vibrated, and she squirted her sweet nectar.  Her orgasm must have
consumed her completely, as she let go of my cock, and the threat of going off
too soon faded.

     "You really do know how to pleasure a woman," Sherry gasped.  "You can
kiss my pussy any time you like."

     I thrilled.  Maybe this would be a long enduring affair, not just a one
time fling.

     "And now show me," Sherry insisted, "that you know how to fuck the hell
out of me."

     We started doggie style, where I could fondle her breasts at the same time
as I pumped her furiously.  Next she rolled over on her back, and I went at her
missionary style.  She immediately started deep kissing me, sort of like
fucking on both ends.  After a few minutes she rolled us over so that she was
on top.  And then she really went to it, humping and heaving with a fury that
can only be experienced.  And again her breasts were fully available for my
gingerly caresses.

     Then she climaxed a second time, even more powerfully than her first.
In the excitement I almost simultaneously unloaded deep in Sherry's sweet quim.
It took us several minutes to subside and for my wet rag to finally fall out.
She lay all the time on top of me, and we deep kissed another storm.

     Finally we stood up, admiring each other's naked but now exhausted front
sides.  Sherry said, "You follow me home, and I'll cook you a delicious dinner,
and after dinner I'll give you the best fuck you ever had."

     "You already gave me the best fuck I ever had."

     "I can do a whole lot better.  You just wait and see."  And she winked at
me.  You like to fuck and suck, I like to fuck and suck, and we like to suck
and fuck each other.  And, if you like, we can go to bed naked together and
fuck all night long."  After a short pause, she explained herself, "Like we
sleep an hour, fuck an hour, sleep an hour, fuck an hour..."

     I interrupted.  "How about sleep an hour, suck an hour, fuck an hour,
sleep it off for an hour, suck an hour, fuck an hour."

     "You're a man after my own heart," replied Sherry.

     We put our swimwear back on, and started walking arm in arm back to our
cars in the parking lot.  As we strolled along even her face mesmerized me,
wavy black hair, delicate narrow nose, blue eyes, and full red lips.  Sherry
had the look of a refined and cultured lady, the complete antithesis of her
rough language.  She could be a beauty queen.  Hey, millionaire twenty
something heiresses do wear string bikinis in their private swimming pools.
Don't they?  "And one more thing," she insisted.  "I don't mind if you look at
the other bikini clad yummies when we go to the beach together.  But you must
promise me, no more pictures of anyone but me.  I'll make it easy for you.  You
can photograph me any time you like, bikini or naked, any pose, any setting,
but only me.  And you have to let me photograph you any time I want to,
especially when your cock is up and eager for action."

     "Well," I said, "we share another hobby, photography."

     "You bet your big stiff cock we do," replied Sherry.

     Larry and Sherry fucked happily ever after.  Larry used his six figure
nest egg for him and Sherry to quit their humdrum nine to five jobs and set up
an internet nude model site.  By doing all the photography themselves, they
were able to save big on middleman's fees and pay their models well above the
going rate.  And so they were able hire the prettiest girls on the internet,
and photograph them in an incredible variety of extremely revealing and
provocative poses.  To do this Larry had to break his promise to Sherry not to
photograph anyone else but her.  The models all had to sign model release
forms; so it was legitimate.  And since Big Bucks came rolling in, Sherry
didn't mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chaturbate Contributors